- Appearance Request
To request a mascot or staff appearance at your event, please fill out the form below. Due to the large number of requests the Community Relations department receives each week, we ask that organizations meet the requirements below and follow the correct procedures to maximize the support the Mariners can provide to our community. Once we have received your request, we will check our mascots and staff schedules and contact you to confirm availability. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive an appearance.
There is a $50 fee per hour. Payable by check only.
- Appearance located within a 25-mile radius of Portland, Maine
- Requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event
- Requests made on dates of Mariners home games cannot be met
- Appearance must not be for religious, monetary or political gain
- Private enclosed location for Beacon (Preferred)
The Mariners Community Relations department will respond to every request we receive, whether or not an appearance is approved.